Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 to get even more new features soon
So far at the Edge Summit 2016 event, Microsoft engineers have showcased the new features they’ve built for the new browser, most of which will soon be released.
While this browser is quite new, Microsoft is focusing on bringing as many new features as possible related to customization, favorites, extensions and, of course, Cortana.
– Ability to customize and move around the pinned top websites;
– Open integrated applications for pinned websites straight from the new tab page;
– Customizing the weather and sport modules;
– Use your gestures and fingers to swipe back and forth web pages.
– Ability to drag and drop your bookmarks;
– Ability to import content from other browsers in order to have all your stuff in a single browser;
– Ability to pin tabs.
– The extensions will show up in the Edge overflow area;
– A new extension will be added that will support mouse gesture to close all tabs.
By right clicking on a page or a set of text, you will be able to ask Cortana information about it and she will give you relevant results about the text/page you’ve selected. Keep in mind that you will be able to right-click on an image and ask Cortana about it.
She will actually have knowledge of original images, which means that she will try to match that image with other original images and give you accurate results. Cortana will be also able to pull promo codes and coupons for the website that you’re visiting.
What are your thoughts about the upcoming new features that will be released for the Microsoft Edge browser?
- READ ALSO: Microsoft delays its Surface Phone to 2017
In the world of smartphones and busy people, a large chunk of the population relies heavily on sending SMS. Whether it’s a personal message or a […]
Error 0xca00a000 is a Windows Update error that arises for some users. The full error message states: 2018-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for […]