Microsoft Graph connects your Windows 10 PC and Android/iOS phone
Microsoft Graph, a technology that connects all your devices, will arrive alongside the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. As an API endpoint for accessing data in the Microsoft Cloud for both commercial users and consumers across Office, users will enjoy the productivity benefits it offers.
Microsoft Graph features
- Rich context
- Deep insights generated from usage patterns (Trending documents, best team meeting times)
- Real-time updates you can respond to in real-time to reschedule a meeting based on responses, notify others when you modify a file, and so on
- Broad reach to build solutions that target enterprise users in Azure and Office 365.
Timeline and picking up where you left off
With the new Timeline feature, you will be allowed to view all your past and current tasks across Windows 10, iOS and Android devices. You can quickly pick up from where you left off when moving between your devices like this.
OneDrive File On-Demand
You already have the ability to access your files from OneDrive without having to download them, but now the feature offers more intelligence. When you open files online, they will be synced so that they’re also available offline.
This is an easy way to copy/paste content between your devices.
Developers will be able to integrate Microsoft Graph into their own apps on both Mobile and desktop once the public API becomes available. Get more details on Microsoft Graph and the way it works from its official website.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft releases critical patch for Internet Explorer and graphics
- Microsoft Shows off ‘HoloLens’ Holographic Video Call at TED Conference
- Security update KB3185848 addresses Microsoft Graphics Component vulnerabilities in Windows 10
A serial port can be useful, but some users reported Unable to open serial port message on their PC. This can be a big problem, […]
Most of us print documents frequently, but sometimes Operation on the printer is required message can appear and prevent you from printing. This can be […]
The GeForce Experience client by Nvidia is all-in-one suite covering everything from the in-game screenshots, live streams, and graphics optimization. Quite a valuable asset for […]