If money has ever been an obstacle for you when purchasing Xbox One or Windows PC games, then this should help: Microsoft launched the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale program on July 5, offering game discounts of up to 75%. If you haven’t taken advantage of this offer eyt, you should hurry up as it expires in two days.
The huge discounts are valid for more than 250 games, with Xbox Live Gold members benefitting from an addition 10% discount for the majority of titles. The discounts are available to all Xbox and Windows 10 PC owners.
The offer also includes special prices for the Xbox One console: Grab the gaming console starting at $279 and receive a $50 Microsoft Store gift code, a free controller, and a select game.
Here are the top 10 deals you can still take advantage of:
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Digital Hardened Edition available for $50.00 down from $99.99
- Fallout 4 available for $35.99 down from $59.99
- Fallout 4 – Digital Deluxe Bundle available for $65.99 down from $109.99
- Battleborn available for $35.99 down $59.99
- Evolve Ultimate Edition available for $24.00 down from $59.99
- Far Cry 4 Gold Edition available for $35.00 down from $69.99
- Grand Theft Auto V & Megalodon Shark Cash Bundle available for $80.00 down from $159.99
- Halo 5: Guardians available for $35.99 down from $59.99
- Just Cause 3 now available for $30.00 down from $59.99
- FIFA 16 available for $20.00 down from$39.99
You can check out the full list of available game discounts on the Xbox Store.
This discount spree proves once again that there’s no need to pay the full price for the Xbox One and Windows 10 games as Microsoft routinely offers huge discounts all year round. Steam sales are also available at certain times so that you can purchase the games of your choice at the best possible price.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- More backwards compatiblity games available for Xbox One
- Microsoft reveals the Xbox titles available with July’s Games with Gold
- New Game of Thrones Xbox One special edition console announced