If you want to purchase a new smartphone that runs Windows 10 Mobile OS, we have some good news for you. Right now, the Lumia 550 is the cheapest device that you can purchase because it’s now available for $99, a 29% discount from its original $139. It’s not certain how long this promotional price will last, but in case you were thinking about a new purchase, now is your chance.
Here are the Lumia 550’s specifications:
– Design: the handset measures 136.1×67.8×9.9mm, weighs 141.9 grams and has a polycarbonate back available in white or black colors;
– Display: a 4.7-inch LCD display supports a resolution of 1280×720 pixels at 315 ppi;
– Chipset & Processor: a Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 chipset and a quad-core Cortex A7 processor clocked at 1.1GHz;
– RAM: 1GB of RAM;
– Storage: 8GB which can be expanded up to 200GB using a microSD card;
– Cameras: 5MP on the back with LED flash and auto-focus, touch focus, geo-tagging and a secondary camera of 2MP;
– USB Type-B connector;
– Battery: a removable battery of 2100 mAh.
As you can see, its specifications are pretty decent for only $99 and if you are a fan of the Windows 10 Mobile OS, we are pretty sure that you’ll enjoy the purchase.
What are your thoughts on the Lumia 550 handset? Will you purchase it now that it has this hefty discount?
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Optus bundles free Xbox One with a purchase of a Lumia 950 or 950 XL on a 24-month contract
- Microsoft continues to delay Windows 10 upgrade for Lumia 520, disappointing users
- Trade-in your Lumia 920, 925 or 1020 for a new Lumia 950/950 XL
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.