- Microsoft To Do is a task management app that helps you keep organized and manage your day to day tasks.
- The Microsoft To Do app has a new update for Android. It's taking up less space, added a sorting function for completed tasks in each list, and many others.
- If you want to know more about Microsoft To Do, just go ahead and read the articles in our Microsoft To Do section.
- Every day, there's something new happening in this wonderful digital world. Visit our News Hub for more stories.
The Microsoft To Do app received an update for Android and the release notes are pretty promising. It’s taking up less space, added a sorting function for completed tasks in each list, and many others.
For those who are not familiar with it, Microsoft To Do is a task management app that helps you keep organized and manage your day to day tasks.
It’s a pretty versatile app as you can use it from trivial jobs like making shopping lists, and taking simple notes, to planning and organizing a whole event.
What is new in the Microsoft To Do app for Android?
The release notes give us all the list of improvements:
- We’ve added sorting for completed tasks in each list.
- We also added new designs for empty All and Completed smart lists.
- We reduced the size of the app so it will take up less room on your phone.
- If you have a large number of tasks you may have noticed that your Planned list would get a little slow, we’ve improved that now.
- We fixed the swipe action as it was a little too sensitive.
- Other bug fixes and app improvements, including a new widget design when you’re in light mode.
How can I import the lists from Wunderlist to Microsoft To Do?
Microsoft To Do app is becoming increasingly popular after the closing of Wunderlist.
Not to worry though. Right after you download and install Microsoft To Do, you will see a button on the bottom inviting you to import the lists from Wunderlist.
- Click on the button from the bottom of the screen in the Android To Do app.
- Click on the blue SIGN IN button.
- Log into your Wunderlist account
- Once you’ve signed in, you will see a number of lists and tasks that will be imported from your Wunderlist account to Microsoft To Do. Unfortunately, you can’t import Assignments and members of shared lists. Click on Import.
After the import is finished, you will see a summary of everything that was imported by selecting the Details option when prompted in the app.
Do you use Microsoft To Do? What do you think about it? Let us know how you feel in the comments section below.