Microsoft Photos is a graphics editor, image organizer, and video editor used to view and tune up your images and recordings, create albums, and make movies.
It not only allows you to change filters, camera motion, add music, 3D effects, and more but can also be used to instantly create a video from selected photos at your choice.
Features like easy accessibility and the user-friendly interface make it an ideal choice even for newbies. To get started, simply type photos in the Windows search box, then select the app from the results.
Quick tips for Microsoft Photos issues
- FIX: Microsoft Photos app has disappeared
- How to fix Microsoft.Photos.exe high memory usage
- FIX: Microsoft Photos app video export stuck
- FIX: Microsoft Photos crashes when printing
- Full fix: Windows 10 Photo Enhancer not working
If you want to discover more great guides about this Windows built-in app, don’t hesitate to visit our dedicated Microsoft Photos section.