Microsoft’s ‘Project Siena’ App for Windows Receives Massive Update, Download from Windows Store
Microsoft’s Project Siena app allows Windows users to build custom apps with rich visuals, filled with custom intelligence and functionality, with no programming required, whatsoever. Now, the app has seen what seems to be the biggest update since the release on the Windows Store.
READ MORE: ‘Star Wars: Assault Team’ Game for Windows Updated With Leagues and More Features
Microsoft’s Project Siena initiative is aimed at allowing average users build apps on their own, without having to fuss around with too much code and programming. And now, the app has received an important update that brings a good deal of new features. So, let’s have a look at the improvements:
- There’s now support for multiple languages, as Microsoft has added German (Germany and )Japanese (Japan)
- 1-click connection to Yammer, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Coursera and more
- You can now write back data to SharePoint lists
- Data visualization is now possible through interactive charts
- You now get connections to more types of REST services with OAuth security patterns
- There’s now a HTML viewer for formatted text
- The app has received across the board improvements, including more interactivity and design
Overall, the app is being rated positively by those who have downloaded it on their Windows 8 and Windows 10 devices, having an average score of somewhere around 4.2 out of 5. Considering that it is available for free, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t give it a try.
Facebook is reportedly maintaining a list of user data taken directly from their accounts. You might be surprised to know that Facebook’s ex-employees and existing […]
Microsoft Windows Mixed Reality headsets combine VR and AR for gaming and 360-degree video. There are currently more than 2,500 mixed reality games on the […]
A unique Surface Connect cable has recently been introduced by American portable charging solutions startup, J-Go Tech. You can use a power bank or a […]