- Microsoft Surface Duo is a foldable mobile device that allows you to run two apps simultaneously.
- The high price has made people reluctant to spend their money on this new age device.
- Having two screens makes Surface Duo the perfect multitasking mobile tool on the market today.
- Some websites are already selling this gadget for half the price it initially retailed for.
We know that there are a lot of gadget freaks out there and, like us, we are all looking for ways to improve our experiences when it comes to using the latest technology.
For some people, the standard smartphone is just not enough and they are always searching for the flashier, smarter, more futuristic-looking devices on the market.
The Microsoft Surface Duo is 40% off
When it first came out, the Microsoft Surface Duo, although desired by many, was too expensive for some of the potential buyers. Now, it’s becoming more affordable and everyone is eager to jump on the opportunity.
Keep in minds that the price fluctuates depending on the version of the device that you want to purchase. Some websites sell the 128Gb version for around $600 to $699.
However, if your wish is to acquire the Microsoft Surface Duo 256Gb Glacier, the story is a bit different. For example, Amazon will sell you this device for a bit more than you would usually spend on a mobile phone.
This futuristic gadget allows you to run two apps at the same time, on different screens, taking multitasking to a whole new level, and the battery life on it is also pretty good, making it a trusty companion.
Even if its design is elegant and slim, the main reason why the Surface Duo is not that popular was its release price. Everyone wanted a piece of the new tech but not all of them could pay the hefty price.
- Great dual-window experience
- Smooth hinge
- Elegant UI
- Frequently updated
- High price when not on discount
We will keep looking forward for new and more sophisticated technology, and hope that these life-changing devices will become more affordable for everyone.
Have you tried the Microsoft Surface Duo? Tell us about your experience in the comments section below.