Microsoft Updates MSN Apps for Windows: Health & Fitness, Travel and Food & Drink
Microsoft has recently rebranded its suite of Bing-named apps into MSN. And since then, the company is looking to improve the apps and iron out potential bugs and fixes. Now the company has issued another set of updates for them.
Microsoft has recently released an update that is concerning its three MSN-branded apps: Health & Fitness, Travel and Food & Drink. However, none of these updates have been documented in changelogs, but according to user feedback, it seems that the updates mostly have to do with improvements in app loading time. Of course, various other stability improvements have been deployed, as well. Here are the main features of these three apps:
MSN Health & Fitness
- Browse Workouts, Yoga Poses and Pilates – Watch videos of correct form and benefits of 300+ workouts and 900+ exercises and yoga poses
- 3D Human Body – Learn more about the human anatomy
- Diet Tracker – Add from over 300 thousand foods to track your daily calorie intake
- Cardio Tracker – Track your cardio training and analyze progress over time
- Symptom Checker – Enter symptoms to get information on possible health conditions with the Interactive Symptom Checker
- Medical lookup – Learn more about drugs and common medical procedures
- Roam your data – Keep your health & fitness data and preferences synced across your devices
- Thousands of destinations with daily trip ideas plus in-depth destination guides.
- Book flights and hotels. Check any flight’s status.
- 360-degree panoramas, slideshows, photos and videos.
- Save your favorite hotels, destinations and articles.
MSN Food & Drink
- Recipes: Browse through popular recipes from cuisines around the world.
- Hands-Free Mode: Navigate recipe steps with a simple wave of your hand. No more messy fingers on your device!
- Shopping List: Quickly create and directly add ingredients and access from anywhere.
- Meal Planner: Plan your meals for the week in one convenient place.
- Collections: Save and organize favorite recipes and drinks.
- Add A Recipe: Add recipes easily by copying text, uploading a scanned page, or simply taking a photo of the recipe with your camera.
- Chefs: Explore recipes and how-tos from acclaimed chefs.
- Cooking School: Learn new tips & techniques to improve or refine your kitchen skills.
- News: Stay in the know about the world of food and drink.
- Wine: Learn about more than 1.5 million wines through tasting notes and expert scores.
- Cocktails: Browse classic and new cocktail recipes.
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]