If you are a playing the Minecraft Windows 10 or Minecraft Pocket Edition, then we have some good news for you. According to reports, The End update comes with many new features and adventures. First of all, you will be able to explore the End Cities, kill the Ender Dragon and, eventually, find the “End” loot.
It is good to know that this is a major update and that its developers have been working on it for quite a while. The Ender 1.0 update was announced last month, but it seems that developers had to solve some issues before it was to be released to the public.
Minecraft Ender Update: What’s New?
- World seed library;
- Strongholds now fully implemented and have a chance of spawning in newly generated chunks;
- Igloos & polar bears;
- Dragon’s breath;
- Ability to respawn Jean, the Ender Dragon;
- Ender crystals;
- 256 world height!;
- Support for world templates.
Below you can watch a video with the Minecraft Ender Update:
The Minecraft Ender Update also includes a new Festive Mash-Up pack that costs $3.99. If you purchase this pack, you will have access to 21 new skins, a texture pack for most blocks and a festive world to better celebrate the holiday season.
In other words, you will have the opportunity to kill Ender dragon using a Santa Claus outfit. The Festive Mash-Up can be purchased directly from the in-game store. According to reports, more new features and options are expected to be released soon for Minecraft on these two platforms.
Have you updated your Minecraft game for Windows 10 or Pocket Edition? Tell us your thoughts about The Ender update version 1.0!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Minecraft: Education Edition comes to the Windows Store next month
- Xbox Wireless Controller supports Samsung Gear VR games, starting with Minecraft
- Minecraft receives major updates for Windows 10, Gear VR and Pocket Editions