Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft announced the Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16241 for PC and with it, a set of improvements for Mixed Reality.
Mixed Reality new features
- New support for the Mixed Reality Motion Controllers over USB was added.
- The connection reliability has been improved now, and the Code 43 errors from the Device manager are fixed.
- The Mixed Reality Portal icon was fixed.
- The teleportation experience was updated, and now it’s more direct and intuitive.
- The stability of the headset during Mixed Reality session is improved for a better experience.
- The problem where the Hill on the side of the cliff house flickered has been fixed.
- The problem where the audio of HoloTour didn’t turn off promptly when switching between apps and the cliff house has also been fixed.
- The speech commands were fixed and now they work also during private app sessions.
- The experience where you can load the Environment correctly was improved and now you will not see any black screen during startup.
- The Mixed Reality Portal can now inform users that headsets require USB 3.0.
- Microsoft introduced better support for ASMedia and more 3rd party USB controllers.
- 4K 360 Video streaming was also improved.
- The build comes with a bunch of 3Glasses improvements that fixed a few issues.
- The pre-set holograms in the Cliff House now show up in the right order.
- The issue where the black screen appeared when the environment is loading was fixed.
- The headset’s sleep cycle is now fixed, and it will be corrected according to the user’s activities.
- Users can now share the Mixed Reality captures to Facebook.
You can get more details on the Mixed Reality improvements and fixes by visiting the Mixed Reality Flight Notes here.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: