Microsoft will roll out a new version of Windows 10 in September, building upon the legacy of the Creators Update. The Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will bring tons of new features to the table, and Insiders can already try out many of them.
A new teleportation model for Windows Mixed Reality
With this version, Microsoft transitioned to a much easier teleportation and navigation model only using the left joystick. HoloLens users can move through physical space and walk in the available virtual space in a more fluid manner. So, using teleportation to cover larger distances is now easier and smoother.
In order to teleport yourself, you need to press and hold the Y button on the Xbox gamepad/hold down the right mouse button to enter teleportation mode. Once the teleportation mode has been activated, you’ll notice a reticle that you can use to gaze or point to place it where you want to go. When you’re ready, you can simply release the button to teleport.
Other recent Windows Mixed Reality improvements
- The Mixed Reality software download issue has been fixed meaning that users can install the latest builds on their system and get the Mixed Reality software.
- The 360 Video issue with video quality has also been fixed.
- The speech interaction experience is now better.
- Microsoft fixed the issues that occurred when users tried to get out of limited mode.
- Microsoft fixed the issue where the Mixed Reality Portal did not shut down cleanly.
- Cortana now opens up apps correctly within the Mixed Reality environment.
- Microsoft fixed the issue where there was multiple gaze cursor in exclusive mode apps.
- The Boundary is no longer set smaller than the actual.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Acer and HP roll out their new Windows 10 Mixed reality apps
- How to remove mixed reality in Windows 10 Creators Update
- View Mixed Reality will bring virtual objects to life on any Windows 10 PC
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.