A mobile device makes reference to basically any type of handheld computer. These devices are extremely light, easy to carry around, and they can often fit in your hand.
Some of them are powerful enough to perform a variety of tasks that were usually completed on a personal computer only. Examples include the latest:
If you don’t already have one of these devices, you clearly want one for Wi-Fi or cellular access to the Internet, apps, and the advantages of having your own virtual assistant.
Easy-to-apply solutions for mobile device users
- Your PC or mobile device doesn’t support Miracast [Fix]
- Windows 10 doesn’t recognise Android phone [FULL GUIDE]
- Wi-Fi not working on laptop, but working on phone [Solved]
- FIX: Windows 10 laptop doesn’t recognize Lumia smartphone
- OneDrive files not syncing on iPad or iPhone? [Full Fix]