3. ASUS MB169B+ 15.6″ Full HD business monitor
The ASUS MB169B 15.6 – inch monitor is quite different from other models on the market because it’s a portable USB-powered display and you can power it using a single USB cable.
Take a look at the essential features packed in it:
- This is the world’s slimmest and lightest USB monitor.
- It features a sleek and metallic finish.
- It allows you to experience fast and fluid images.
- It’s also compatible with a notebook and desktop PC that uses a USB 2.0 port.
- This monitor is ideal for an on-the-go dual-monitor setup and mobile presentations.
- It stands out thanks to its smart case that is an adjustable stand and a protective sleeve as well.
- It’s ideal for people who have to work away from their desks.
Other features worth mentioning are its aspect ratio of 16:9, the resolution of 1,920 x 1,080, the viewing angle of 160/160, and the contrast ratio of 700:1.
4. Dell Ultra HD 5K Monitor
This Dell monitor looks like a real bargain for pros especially for the ones who work in the financial and creative sectors.
Check out its essential features:
- It comes with the highest resolution in the world providing fantastic image quality.
- You can view and create the most exquisite details onscreen.
- It features defined hues and tones and vivid colors as well.
- You can use the Custom Color mode to change the color parameters according to your needs.
- The Dell monitor comes with an eco-conscious design, meeting the latest regulatory and environmental standards, so it’s perfect for the green enthusiasts.
- It comes with included Harman Kardon speakers that make it probably the loudest monitor on the market.
- The Premier Colour technology provides true-to-life colors.
- It includes 5 USB ports, 2 DisplayPorts, and one Mini DisplayPort.
Other essential features include the aspect ratio of 16:9, the resolution of 5,120 x 2,880, a response time of 8 ms, a viewing angle of 178/178, a contrast ratio of 8M:1 and color support SRGB 100%.
5. AOC U2879VF 28” LED 4K business monitor
This monitor is the proof that ultra-high-resolution displays are dropping in price while also gaining some useful features at the same time.
Take a look at the most important features that are packed in this 27-inch AOC monitor:
- It provides a crystal-clear image due to more than 8 million pixels at 60Hz.
- The FreeSync technology reduces tearing.
- The monitor comes with a non-reflecting coating to protect your eyes.
- You can adjust color-intensity to fit your needs best.
- It provides a wide viewing angle, and it delivers accurate colors and excellent grayscale performance.
Other essential aspects worth considering in this monitor include an aspect ratio of 16:9, a resolution of 3,860 x 2,160, a response time of 1ms, a viewing angle of 178/178, a contrast ratio of 80M:1 and color support SRGC 99%.
Choosing the best business monitor doesn’t only mean that you have to get one that doesn’t flicker or one that looks nice.
The productivity aspect is an essential factor you have to consider. It’s good to know that large screen sizes and high resolutions will provide you more workspace and ultra-wide aspect ratios are best for increased productivity.
For more details on the displays presented above, check the info on each business monitor on Amazon and hurry up and get the best choice for your needs.
This specific list is part of our bigger selection of the best monitor deals you can find. You might also want to check out our dedicated Black Friday hub for tech deals.
BUSINESS-RELATED SOFTWARE TO CHECK OUT:
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2018 and was recently updated for freshness and accuracy.