10. Change the power settings
Users reported that they fixed this problem easily by changing the power settings. To do that, follow these steps:
- Press Windows Key + S and enter power. Select Power Options from the menu.
- Locate your current power plan and select the Change plan settings.
- Now select the Change advanced power settings.
- Find When I close the lid and Plugged in options and set them to Do nothing.
- Click Apply and OK to save changes.
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for letting us know!
Get the most from your tech with our daily tips
Tell us why!