3. Run Windows 10’s built-in Troubleshooter
- Press the Windows key to go to the Start menu, type Settings, and then select Troubleshoot in the left-hand pane.
- Go to Find and fix other problems, then select Troubleshoot hardware and devices.
- Wait for the troubleshooting process to complete then test your mouse.
- If the issue is still present, unplug your mouse and then plug it back in.
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for letting us know!
Get the most from your tech with our daily tips
Tell us why!