Listen to music on demand with Deezer for Windows 10, now open to all US users
Ever wanted to listen to music on demand via your Windows 10 device? It is possible now with the new Deezer app. For the first time, Deezer is bringing its app to all consumers in the U.S, giving users the ability to listen to over 40 million tracks.
The service is similar to Groove Music and other subscription music services out there. The price is very competitive as it begins at $5.99 per month, while the free option just allows the user to listen to flow and mixes only. Now, it is possible to try before you buy. Deezer makes it possible for interested parties to use the service for 30-days, no commitments.
Here’s the full list of features to expect:
- Use the same app across all your Windows 10 devices: mobile, tablet or desktop.
- Access your music more easily thanks to the new menu with buttons for Home, My Music, Audio Player, Notifications and Search
- Put all your favorite songs, playlists, artists and albums in one place using My Music
- Discover and enjoy your music with the new design of the app
- 40 million tracks with all your favorite artists and songs
- Personalized music recommendations from our editors
- Unlimited playlists and mix channels with your favorite artists and genres
- Your library builds over time with all your discoveries
- With Premium+, download your favorite music for offline listening.
Pretty sweet, right? We agree. The quality of the songs is very good, but don’t expect the same quality when compared to larger services.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Groove Music app for Xbox One updated: All you need to know
- Edjing Music DJ Pro app available now for Windows 10 and Mobile
- Groove Music latest update brings Your Groove feature to all Insiders
- Groove Music app almost ready for Xbox One
In the world of smartphones and busy people, a large chunk of the population relies heavily on sending SMS. Whether it’s a personal message or a […]
Error 0xca00a000 is a Windows Update error that arises for some users. The full error message states: 2018-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for […]