iBall releases new Windows 10 CompBook Flip-X5 convertible
The electronic device market is constantly shifting, and one item that seems to be on the rise right now is the convertible. Now, iBall from India is stepping in and presenting a new convertible called the iBall CompBook Flip-X5, with a fresh set of features that will delight tech-savvy and casual tech users alike.
The feature that is probably most prominent about the CompBook Flip-X5 is its screen, capable of turning 360-degrees. It lets you choose whether you want to use the touchscreen as a tablet or incorporate it as a laptop.
- The processor that comes with this device is an Intel Atom Z8300 which is helped by the 2GB of DD3 RAM. Users also get 32GB of storage space on the device, but the amount can be doubled if they opt for an SD card to boost it.
- The iBall convertible device has a 2MP camera that can be used to capture photos as well as important meetings and business events depending on the nature of the user’s lifestyle.
- A 10.000 mAh capacity Li-Polymer battery. Depite this, it manages to keep the overall weight of the device to a minimum, so carrying the Flip-X5 won’t be a constant hassle.
Those interested in the laptop/tablet hybrid can acquire it for a price of about $224, which isn’t that much considering the variety of features offered in return.
The iBall CompBook Flip x-5 was designed with the younger audience in mind and encouraged by the success of its predecessor, the first CompBook created by iBall.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Meet the Mi Notebook Air, Xiaomi’s first Windows 10 laptop
- This new cheap Windows 10 laptop takes on the MacBook Air
- iBall launches CompBook, a cheap ultra-portable Windows 10 laptop for $150
In this article, we are going to be talking about two November 2018 Patch Tuesday updates – KB4467708 and KB4464455. Both these updates are quality improvement […]
After recent bad news stories about updates released by Microsoft for Windows 10, that you can read here and here, it is refreshing to read (or […]