No Man’s Sky has received an important update that packs in new vehicles players can use for home planet exploration. According to Hello Games, the Path Finder Update builds on the Foundation Update and hints at a path ahead for the future.
No Man’s Sky Path Finder Update
The update also brings a series of bug fixes and game improvements. Hello Games thanked fans for their response to the Foundation Update, adding that the team is listening carefully to community feedback, whether positive or negative.
And now let’s see what are the improvements brought by the Path Finder Update:
- Hello Games introduced a host of visual improvements, allowing you to explore the universe in even greater detail.
- Bases can now be shared online, allowing other players to discover and explore your outpost.
- You can use the enormous hanger in your Freighter to purchase and store your own collection of starships.
- New starship with new specializations and classes are now available.
- The new Exocraft vehicles give new meaning to planetary navigation, combat and mining.
- Moreover, you can use the Exocraft for racing. Build your own race circuit on your home planet, create a time trial and challenge others to beat it.
- Customisation options for your base have more than doubled.
As its name suggests, the Path Finder Update focuses on exploration. We’re sure that this update will significantly improve the overall gaming experience, making No Man’s Sky more fun to play. For more information about this update, you can check out the detailed patch notes.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Gears of War 4 March Update brings major Gnasher tuning in Competitive and Core
- Conan Exiles coming to Xbox One as a Game Preview in Q3 2017
- Windows 10 Creators Update to get a new “Game Mode”