NPR One radio and podcast app arrives for Xbox One users
If you have an Xbox One, you might be interested in the newest app to join the Xbox One family. Say hello to NPR One, a recently added app that allows you to enjoy various media directly from the console while you are playing. The app is a platform for podcasts, stories, and radio stations, allowing you more versatility when choosing the way you want to kick back.
The secret? You don’t have to choose at all. Simply let NPR run your favorite podcast while you are saving the world or schooling your enemies in multiplayer.
Windows 10 users have been able to enjoy this app ever since early 2016, but now their Xbox brethren can join them. The difference between the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC versions, however, is the fact that the former has been tweaked so that it fits very large displays.
- NPR allows you to create your own customized content stream based on your preferences;
- It lets you control the played content in depth, giving you the ability to skip, pause or rewind;
- Expand your horizon with the loads of content from the entire globe, filtered under international, national and local categories, then share your top stations and content channels through the share feature;
- Navigate around the app’s user interface with ease thanks to the friendly design and intuitive structure.
All these features await you on the newest app to hit the Xbox Store. NPR isn’t the only app to have been made available for the Xbox recently, as Weibo also made its debut onto the platform not that long ago.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Audials Radio Review: free internet radio on your Windows 10 device
- ZoneAlarm Finally Gets Windows 8.1, 10 Support, After Leaving Many PCs Unprotected
- NPR One Radio App Arrives to Windows 10
If you’re looking for a nice Christmas gift for CoD fans, you’ve come to the right place. In this quick buying guide, we’re going to […]
Hamachi by LogMeIn is one of the most popular VPN services for teams, commonly used by the gaming community. It allows users to create LAN-like […]