Latest Nvidia drivers fix display bugs with Windows 10 and YouTube
NVIDIA just released a new Geforce Game Ready Driver for Windows. Download and install the latest Geforce Game Ready Driver 376.33 on your Windows computer to enjoy the best possible gaming experience.
The latest Geforce Game Ready Driver adds several security improvements, disables Titanfall 2 SLI and enhances the VR experience for the following games: Eagle Flight, Obduction, Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope, and the Oculus Touch titles, among other improvements.
Geforce Game Ready Driver 376.33 improvements
- Optimal gaming experience for the following titles: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, Obduction, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Civilization VI, Steep: Open Beta, Tom Clancy’s The Division Survival DLC, Watch Dogs 2
- Better performance and quality of the motion vectors provided by the MotionEstimation-Only mode of the video encoder
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – disabled SLI
- Dishonored 2 – added SLI profile
- Lineage Eternal: Twilight Resistance – added SLI profile
- Watch Dogs 2 – updated SLI profile
- The 3DV profiles listed below have been added or updated. However, gamers should run the following games in DirectX 10/11 mode to be able to notice the improvements. Also, these games are not compatible with 3D Vision Surround mode.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – not recommended
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – fair
- Civilization VI – good
- Dead Rising 4 – fair
- Dreadnought – not recommended
- For Honor – not recommended
- Mars 2030 – added 3DV profile
- Serious Sam – added 3DV profile
- Steep – not recommended
- SuperHot – added 3DV profile
- Titanfall 2 – good
- Watch Dogs 2 – not recommended
- You can now play two or more YouTube videos at the same time in Chrome. Once you install 376.33, you should no longer experience any YouTube crashes.
This update doesn’t fix all the issues affecting Windows gamers, though. Dead Rising 4 fans will still experience game crashes on low or medium graphics presets. Also, Tom Clancy’s The Division Survival will still crash when switching to fullscreen. And at end the list, Battlefield 1 gamers shouldn’t be surprised if the game hangs with Fast Sync enabled on Windows 7 and 8.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Budget gaming notebook with NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 1050 could appear at CES 201
- Watch Dogs 2 gets new NVIDIA driver support to celebrate release
- NVIDIA acknowledges the issues caused by the latest Game Ready driver
Here is a very quick post on KB4471332, an update that hit the streets this December. This is a Patch Tuesday update that Microsoft released […]
Microsoft started rolling out the December Patch Tuesday updates just a few hours ago. All the Windows OS versions currently supported received new updates — […]