In June 2016, Microsoft officially released the preview version of the Office Delve application for Windows 10 devices. Now, the company finally updated the application to now support Windows 10 Mobile Devices.
Office Delve for Windows 10 Mobile is available only for Office Insiders who have early access to Windows apps. Using the Office Delve Preview App, you will be notified about document updates and receive document suggestions relevant to your work. Office Delve App will also show you documents no matter if they are stored in OneDrive for Business or SharePoint in Office 365.
Everyone from your organization will have their own profile page in Delve and by using them, you will not only be able to find information about the people you are working with but connect with them as well.
By opening your own profile page, you will be able to get back to documents you’ve worked on recently, go to other people’s pages to see what they are working on, and even update your personal information.
Here are some important features that the Office Delve App comes with:
- Get updates about what your colleagues are working on
- Find relevant documents and attachments based on people you know
- Get back to important documents you’re actively working on
Those interested will need to use a Office 365 School or Work account in order to sign in and see what Delve is offering. If you are an Office Insider, you will be able to download and install Office Delve directly from the Windows Store on a device running Windows 10 Mobile.
What are your thoughts about Office Delve App? Have you used it on your Windows 10 Mobile OS device yet? Tell us your thoughts about it!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft releases Office Delve Preview app for Windows 10, the mobile version coming soon
- August Update for UWP OneNote Mobile App is available for all users
- Facebook teams up with Microsoft to deliver Office 365 services to its workforce