Latest Office Insider build fixes several bugs and crashes
Microsoft has released a new build for Office Insiders.
After adding the Search and enjoy feature and a couple of other significant changes lately, now Build 12013.20000 brings a new feature to PowerPoint and lots of fixes to the entire Office Suite.
Here is the full list of improvements and fixes:
PowerPoint Feature updates:
- Print slide numbers on handouts: Slide numbers are included on your handouts automatically. Leave them on, turn them off, it’s all up to you.
- We fixed an issue which could cause AutoSave to become enabled
- We fixed an issue which could result in cell heights being measured inaccurately
- We fixed an issue which significantly improves the performance of the Comments feature
- We fixed an issue which could cause a crash when using arrow keys while in search
- We fixed an issue which could prevent an @ mention if the @ symbol was placed after certain characters
- We fixed an issue which could sometimes cause a crash when deleting @ mentions
- We fixed an issue which prevented emojis from displaying correctly in comment cards
- We fixed an issue with Active Clipboard which could sometimes result in a crash
- We fixed an issue which could cause the Quick Access Toolbar buttons to stop working
- We fixed an issue which could prevent the Document Formatting Preview from switching to the background
- We fixed an issue where the names of sections appear blank in the section dropdown list when Office Theme is set to Black.
- We fixed an issue with Send Events which could cause Outlook to repeatedly gain and lose focus
- We fixed an issue which prevented the Post Reply to Folder shortcut from working
- We fixed an issue with Protected View which could sometimes cause problems when collaborating
- We fixed an issue which could prevent tasks in comment panes from displaying properly
- We fixed an issue which could cause a crash when inserting new slides
- We fixed an issue which could sometimes result in subscription features disappearing
- We fixed an issue where hyperlinks could be broken if the hyperlink contained certain characters
- We fixed an issue where images could be improperly sized when viewing a comment for that image
- We fixed an issue with the Bullet List drop down menu which could sometimes result in a crash
Update to the latest Office Insider Preview Build to enjoy a bug-free experience.
What would you like to see in the next Office build for Insiders?
Leave your answer in the comments section below.
- Microsoft Outlook to get full support for Black Office Theme
- Latest Office updates fix and improve your Office 2013/2016
- Office apps are now easier to use in virtual environments
A large number of VMware users have reported encountering the following error message: Not enough physical memory is available to power this virtual machine with […]
Some users have reported that they are having problems when trying to log in their Uplay client. Apparently, they receive an error message that looks […]