Microsoft released August non-security updates for Microsoft Office.
Microsoft doesn’t give up on older versions of Office
After opening some new datacenters in Africa to make Office 365 services more accessible and making Office apps more easier to use in virtual environments, Microsoft now focuses on the older Office versions.
Some of them are still accessed by a lot of Windows 10 users, and the new updates are most welcomed.
Depending on your last update for Office, you may have to install two or more previous updates before applying the latest one.
We have to mention that some of the updates are only for Office apps like OneNote, Skype for Business, Excel, PowerPoint or Project, while others are for the entire suite of Office 2013 and 2016.
Where can I get the August 2019 Office updates?
Here is the full list of updates for Office 2016 with download links:
- Update for Microsoft Excel 2016 (KB4475550)
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4475516)
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB3114528)
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4475542)
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB3141456)
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4464588)
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4032254)
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4475551)
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4464535)
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 Language Interface Pack (KB4475541)
- Update for Microsoft OneNote 2016 (KB4092450)
- Update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (KB4464577)
- Update for Microsoft Project 2016 (KB4475544)
- Update for Skype for Business 2016 (KB4475548)
And here are the updates for Office 2013 with download links:
Keep in mind that the updates in the Microsoft Download Center only apply to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office.
Don’t forget to restart your Windows 10 PC after the installation finishes.
What’s your favourite version of Office? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.