- If Omegle is not working on Chrome, the issue might be related to browser settings or extensions.
- Sometimes, switching to a new browser can help.
- If Omegle is not working with VPN, you should check your VPN configuration or switch to a new VPN.
- Tweaking the Omegle chat settings might also work for you, just as it did for other users.
Omegle is a popular website that allows you to chat with random Internet strangers. Many users reported that Omegle camera is not working or that Omegle interests are not working on Chrome.
Sometimes, the issue is not related to a particular website functionality, but an overall downtime.
So in this article, we’ll show you how to fix Omegle issues on Chrome once and for all.
What can I do if Omegle doesn’t work on Google Chrome?
1. Try a different web browser
If Omegle is not working on Chrome, try running it from Opera. The browser is built on Chromium, so it’s pretty similar to Chrome, and it can even run Chrome extensions, which is a plus.
Opera also offers both Twitter and Instagram integration, and there are even and integrated messenger, so you can chat with your friends at any time.
It’s worth mentioning that Opera has its own built-in free VPN, ad blocker, workspaces for tab management, and much more, so be sure to try it out if you’re having problems with Omegle.
Other great features:
- Ability to search for open tabs
- Opera Flow for easy file sharing between devices
- Available on all desktop and mobile platforms
- Video pop-out
- Media player in sidebar
OperaOpera is a fast and reliable web browser with both social network and messenger integration.
2. Do not enter any interests
Few users reported that this workaround worked for them, so be sure to try it out.
3. Use a VPN
If Omegle is not working on Chrome, perhaps your ISP is blocking it, or there might be an Internet issue that is causing the problem.
However, you can easily fix this by using a VPN, and we already covered the best VPN for Omegle, so be sure to check some of these great VPN services.
In some instances, VPN won’t work with Omegle, but we already covered that issue in one of our previous articles.
4. Clear your browsing data
- In Chrome click the Menu button and navigate to More tools.
- Now select Clear browsing data.
- Make sure that you set the Time range to All time.
- Click the Clear data button to clear the cache.
After clearing the cache, try to access Omegle again and check if the issue is still there.
Not being able to access Omegle can be a problem, but if Omegle isn’t working on Chrome, you can always try accessing it from another browser or use our other solutions.