Microsoft is pushing new goodies out for users enrolled in the Fast Ring of the Windows Insiders program, especially those waiting on new OneNote content. The new content provided in the latest patch for Microsoft’s OneNote application are useful since they have been requested by the community for quite some time. Since its two new additions are very much welcome, most Windows Insider members will be thrilled to log on and test them out personally.
Audio notes bring whole new dimension to the app
The first of the two features is the ability to record audio notes. Notes are very useful and can be versatile enough for users to take them in multiple formats but with the addition of audio notes, users will have even more options available.
This one should have been here from the start
The other new implementation is the capability for users to paste images directly into notes from the clipboard. This was something many wanted and was probably one of the most requested features — especially since many believed it to be a feature that should’ve been there from the start.
The changelog pertaining to the most recent patch contains even more information about what’s now available, so it’s definitely worth taking a peek:
- The Audio Notes feature
- The ability to bring external content into notes has been updated and, alongside dragging and dropping, users can now paste pictures from the clipboard directly into a note as well.
- The Windows Key + Shift + S combination will take a screenshot which can be then pasted into a note.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- OneNote for Windows 10 now lets you graph math equations
- Windows 10 OneNote gets more space and faster note recovery
- Microsoft’s OneNote Importer tool for Mac is here