DocMeIn is a cloud-based appointment scheduling solution that is perfect especially for the needs of medical and healthcare service practitioners. The tool is ideal for small and midsize healthcare setups and individual practitioners as well.
Here are its key-features:
- The tool provides color-coded calendars and a drag-and-drop interface for managing appointments.
- It can schedule recurring appointments at intervals that are defined by the users.
- It allows users to configure flexible business hours including breaks and days off.
- It reminds customers of pending appointments via SMS, emails, or voice calls.
- It lets users automatically recall meeting invitations and enable import or export of data into Microsoft Excel or Google Drive.
- The tool offers integration with third-party calendar management solutions including Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook and more.
Most users who have used the tool appreciated it greatly, and the only minus seems to be the fact that it’s a standalone program so it cannot be integrated into a billing program.
READ ALSO: TidyTabs organizes your cluttered Windows desktop with a multi-tabbed view