If you are a gamer who travels a lot, then you know that playing your games while away from home means having to own a powerful laptop with a dedicated graphics card and powerful processor.
Luckily, Origin PC just announced the launch of a new light and thin laptop. Its new gaming laptop is named the EVO15-S, is only 0.69-inches thick and weighs around 1800 grams. In addition, the new laptop comes with the latest GeForce GTX 1060 GPU from NVIDIA, guaranteeing your games run smoothly and at a high FPS. When it comes to its processing power, the EVO15-S has a 6th generation Intel Core i7 Processor.
Diagonally, the laptop’s screen measures 15.6-inches and sports a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Under the hood, it houses a 2TB storage drive, a 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD, 16GB of RAM (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @ 2400 MHz and a backlit multi-color keyboard.
Below you can read the full specifications of the EVO15-S:
- 6th-Generation Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ Processor
- 15.6″ FHD, Anti-Glare (1920*1080) IPS-Level HD Display
- NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 VR-Ready GPU
- Custom Backlit Multi-Color Keyboard with Anti-Ghosting Keys
- 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD PCI-E Gen 3 + 2TB Storage Drive
- 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 2400MHz Memory
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Built-in HD Webcam
- Sound Blaster Cinema 3
- 1x USB type C 3.1, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, and 1xSD (XC/HC) Media Card Reader
- Custom Paint or Laser Etching
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Phone Support Based in the U.S.
The EVO15-S laptop starts at $2,083, so if you want to purchase this powerful machine, start saving!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Dell’s new Windows 10 Alienware 15 and 17 laptops are VR-ready
- Microsoft to hold Forza Horizon 3 launch events, Nvidia releases a new game-ready driver
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.