Origin announces new EVO15-S laptop for gamers
If you are a gamer who travels a lot, then you know that playing your games while away from home means having to own a powerful laptop with a dedicated graphics card and powerful processor.
Luckily, Origin PC just announced the launch of a new light and thin laptop. Its new gaming laptop is named the EVO15-S, is only 0.69-inches thick and weighs around 1800 grams. In addition, the new laptop comes with the latest GeForce GTX 1060 GPU from NVIDIA, guaranteeing your games run smoothly and at a high FPS. When it comes to its processing power, the EVO15-S has a 6th generation Intel Core i7 Processor.
Diagonally, the laptop’s screen measures 15.6-inches and sports a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Under the hood, it houses a 2TB storage drive, a 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD, 16GB of RAM (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @ 2400 MHz and a backlit multi-color keyboard.
Below you can read the full specifications of the EVO15-S:
- 6th-Generation Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ Processor
- 15.6″ FHD, Anti-Glare (1920*1080) IPS-Level HD Display
- NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 VR-Ready GPU
- Custom Backlit Multi-Color Keyboard with Anti-Ghosting Keys
- 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD PCI-E Gen 3 + 2TB Storage Drive
- 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 2400MHz Memory
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Built-in HD Webcam
- Sound Blaster Cinema 3
- 1x USB type C 3.1, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, and 1xSD (XC/HC) Media Card Reader
- Custom Paint or Laser Etching
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Phone Support Based in the U.S.
The EVO15-S laptop starts at $2,083, so if you want to purchase this powerful machine, start saving!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Dell’s new Windows 10 Alienware 15 and 17 laptops are VR-ready
- Microsoft to hold Forza Horizon 3 launch events, Nvidia releases a new game-ready driver
Laptops are great devices due to their portability, but many users reported that laptop speakers are not working for them. This can be a big […]
A Windows 10 build for foldable devices has recently surfaced online. The Windows 10 build (rs_shell_devices_foldable) was first spotted on the BuildFeed channel. The build strings rs_shell_devices_foldables.190111-1800 […]