Overwatch patch for Xbox One and Windows PC introduces bug fixes and new gameplay
Overwatch is a popular first-person team shooter by Blizzard and while not many thought this game would become popular, it seems it’s doing pretty well, with more gamers purchasing it every day.
As with all its titles, Blizzard is continuously working on the game, releasing new patches and new heroes. The latest patch released for Overwatch introduces many bug fixes and features, along with a new sniper support hero named Ana.
Here is a list of changes this new patch comes with:
– In case a match goes overtime for more than 20 seconds, the fuse will start to “burn down” faster
– During overtime, players will have their respawn time increased by 2 seconds
– During a Competitive Play match, a team will be able to have one of each hero
– A bug that was causing some players to not be able to rejoin games has been fixed
– Players can now enter a numerical value for any options that has a slider (Volume, mouse sensitivity, etc.)
– Players can hide the in-game chat by typing “/hidechat” into the chat window or by pressing CTRL+SIFT+C
– Friend requests toasts can be turned on or off
– Friend notifications can now be turned on or off
– Whispers can not be turned on or off.
– 21:9 aspect ratio has been added
– Players will be able to enable real-world clock by enabling “Display System Clock”
– The Hero gallery will “remember” the last hero you were looking for and highlight it whenever you will return to the gallery
– The chance for larger projectiles to hit targets around corners has been reduced
– A bug that was causing the “payload is nearing its final destination” music to continue playing even after the match was over has been fixed
– Some lightning issues with the killcam have been fixed
– A bug that was causing visual healing effects to appear on the wrong hero when multiple players were trying to pick up a Health Pack has been fixed.
HINT: Keep in mind that the change log is way bigger and you should visit the official Overwatch website and check it all out!
Below, watch 15 minutes of gameplay with Ana, a new hero added to Overwatch:
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Overwatch reaches 10 million players in less than a month
- AMD releases Radeon Software Crimson update, optimized for Overwatch, Total War, and more games
- You will soon see Overwatch trailers and cinematics at a movie theater near you
Windows 10 is an amazing platform, but sometimes you won’t be able to access certain files due to PC has blocked access to this file error. […]
Being one of the most popular brands of embroidery machines on the market, Brother is an incredibly user-friendly machine that can give you the possibility […]
For the proper functioning of the audio and speakers of your computer, Windows requires Sound Drivers. While the Sound Drivers are generally unaffected by anything, […]