Panasonic’s Toughbook 33 2-in-1 detachable laptop delivers incredible performance
Panasonic’s Toughbook 33 is a fully-rugged, 12-inch 2-in-1 laptop engineered to offer unparalleled flexibility even in the most demanding and extreme environments.
The culmination of 20 years of innovation in rugged PC design and manufacturing
The Toughbook 33, the newest addition to the Toughbook product family, features a 3:2 aspect ratio display. The device is inspired by mobile professionals meeting MIL – STD – 810G and IP65 standards.
Microsoft also presents all the necessary information about this new device on its blog. The new Panasonic 2-in-1 device is powered by Cortana for enhanced productivity and features hands-free options for increased flexibility.
More accuracy and mobility
The Toughbook comes with two swappable batteries for more mobility to provide 10 hours of battery life.
Two Toughbook 33 models available
The Panasonic Toughbook 33 laptop comes in 2 variants: the CF-33 2-in-1 detachable laptop (a tablet with keyboard dock) and CF-33 tablet only. The laptop provides the best features of a laptop and tablet for business apps and the tablet can be detached or it can work as a regular laptop.
Panasonic Toughbook 33 specs
- 1080 webcam and an 8MP rear camera
- 256GB SSD with heater (up to 512GB) and 8GB onboard RAM (up to 16GB)
- 0-inch 3:2 QHD 2160×1440 wide-view angle display featuring direct bonding and a 1200 nit sunlight-viewable screen
- Magnesium alloy chassis and an all-weather design
- Availability with two different vehicle docks for new deployments
The Toughbook 33 will be available from authorized Panasonic resellers this month with a price around $3,649.
The device was designed in collaboration with various industries such as the police, fire, government, and enterprise professionals.
Find out more details on the Toughbook 33 on Panasonic’s official press-release.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Panasonic launches rugged ToughBook CF-33 2-in-1 tablet for extreme outdoors
- Panasonic Toughbook 54 is the best semi-rugged laptop in the world
- Top 5 rugged Windows laptops to withstand the worst conditions
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]
Microsoft released a new Windows 7 update to the general public. Update KB4457139 is actually a preview of the upcoming monthly rollup update and allows users […]