Parental controls refer to any software features or devices, that can be used to limit and monitor the activity of children while using the computer, phone, or others.
These tools can allow parents to limit the usage of a device, to see what the children do on the Internet, and even to block specific websites.
Parental controls can prevent and filter any inappropriate content for kids, by preventing them from using certain services, and manage search engines to limit what they can see.
Useful information about parental controls tools
- 3 best browsers with parental controls for online safety
- How to set parental controls in Firefox, Opera and Chrome
- 5+ best antivirus software with parental control
- 10+ best parental control software for PC
- Can VPN bypass parental controls?
If you are also concerned about your online safety and want the best tools to protect your computer, visit our dedicated Security & Privacy Software section.