A new RPG game, Pharaonic is now available for pre-order on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Windows PC. Those who pre-order the game now will be able to play it once it’s released on July 13th.
Below is the game’s description says:
“In Ancient Egypt, death awaits at every corner. Pharaonic is an unforgiving sidescrolling Action-RPG set in Ancient Egypt. Explore a vast kingdom full of dangers and brutal enemies while you find the truth behind Ahmosis I, the Red Pharaoh.
Only the most audacious warriors will have any chance of success. The Pharaoh’s army and countless dangerous creatures will stand in your way.
Original and streamlined combat system. Polish your combat skills to the finest and loot the best gear possible to even have the slightest chance of overcoming this difficult endeavor. Will you opt for lightweight equipment, trusting on your agility to avoid death? Or will you prefer to take the blow and strike back even harder? The decision is entirely yours to make.”
Check out the game’s trailer below:
- RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 coming to Xbox One and Steam this year
- Halo 6 possibly coming to Windows PC
- More backwards compatibility games available for Xbox One
- Get a free game, controller, and $50 credit with Xbox Bundles starting at $279
- Xbox Play Anywhere set to launch in September