Planet Coaster Patch 1.0.1 brings new coaster blueprints and many bug fixes
Planet Coaster just received its first patch. The update brings new coaster blueprints and a bevy of interesting bug fixes. Gamers can now get more inspiration to build better park themes as well as new rollercoasters. Thanks to the new bugs fixes, players can enjoy a smoother gaming experience.
The good news doesn’t end here because Patch 1.0.1 also adds a new challenge mode for those who complained that the game was too simple. Judging by reports, Planet Coaster Patch 1.0.1 is a stable update and doesn’t cause issues of its own, unlike other game updates.
Planet Coaster Patch 1.0.1 content:
- New shops/facilities blueprints for all 5 themes
- New scenery blueprints for all 5 themes
- New coaster blueprints
- Added a “harder” challenge mode
- Crash fixes/stability improvements
- Bug fixes
- Loading an old park will not reset your custom music
- Fix black artefacts on HD4000 machines
- Fix mouse issues on Windows 10 Insider
- Fix heatmaps when a train falls off the track
- Fix Priority Pass attendant animation issue
- Reduced CPU/GPU usage when the game is minimized
- Excitement, fear and nausea values now appear on coaster blueprints tooltip
- Tacos icons now appear in Guest Inventories correctly
- Fixed lights on dark ride in “The Creature Awakens”
- Allow guests to stand at different heights on raised queues/paths
- Guests re-equip balloons when leaving rides
- Fix issue where control rebinding’s were not being reapplied if you cancelled out of a change
- Fix harness animation on Canyon RunnerStar Studded Career achievement fix
- Guests now enter toilets/first aid centrally rather than clipping into the building
- Guests with nothing to do leave the park rather than idling on the spot
- Improved performance when editing terrain around water bodies
- QoL improvements
- Coaster auto-avoid now ignores terrain when auto-tunnelling is selected
- Clicking a notification will now rotate the camera to focus on the affected facility/exit/entrance
- Height markers now appear when building downhill more often
- Community translations now support overriding the games font, allowing support for East Asian languages where characters were previously not included.
- Escape now exits the main menu.
Planet Coaster’s developers are also preparing a December update and promise to offer more free content.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Hungry Eaters is a new Snake-like game for Windows 10 users
- Microsoft announces free Xbox Live Games with Gold for December
- Tom Clancy’s The Division: Survival affected by many issues say gamers
Firefox has announced that it will start to warn users if they visit any breached sites. This is in an attempt to not only make […]
Oh dear. It’s been a pretty bad month for Microsoft concerning its Windows 10 October 1809 Update release. Microsoft eventually released the update a couple […]
Yesterday, Microsoft released Visual Studio 15.9. With it came the announcement that “developers now have the officially supported SDK and tools for creating 64-bit ARM […]