Planet Coaster Patch 1.0.1 brings new coaster blueprints and many bug fixes
Planet Coaster just received its first patch. The update brings new coaster blueprints and a bevy of interesting bug fixes. Gamers can now get more inspiration to build better park themes as well as new rollercoasters. Thanks to the new bugs fixes, players can enjoy a smoother gaming experience.
The good news doesn’t end here because Patch 1.0.1 also adds a new challenge mode for those who complained that the game was too simple. Judging by reports, Planet Coaster Patch 1.0.1 is a stable update and doesn’t cause issues of its own, unlike other game updates.
Planet Coaster Patch 1.0.1 content:
- New shops/facilities blueprints for all 5 themes
- New scenery blueprints for all 5 themes
- New coaster blueprints
- Added a “harder” challenge mode
- Crash fixes/stability improvements
- Bug fixes
- Loading an old park will not reset your custom music
- Fix black artefacts on HD4000 machines
- Fix mouse issues on Windows 10 Insider
- Fix heatmaps when a train falls off the track
- Fix Priority Pass attendant animation issue
- Reduced CPU/GPU usage when the game is minimized
- Excitement, fear and nausea values now appear on coaster blueprints tooltip
- Tacos icons now appear in Guest Inventories correctly
- Fixed lights on dark ride in “The Creature Awakens”
- Allow guests to stand at different heights on raised queues/paths
- Guests re-equip balloons when leaving rides
- Fix issue where control rebinding’s were not being reapplied if you cancelled out of a change
- Fix harness animation on Canyon RunnerStar Studded Career achievement fix
- Guests now enter toilets/first aid centrally rather than clipping into the building
- Guests with nothing to do leave the park rather than idling on the spot
- Improved performance when editing terrain around water bodies
- QoL improvements
- Coaster auto-avoid now ignores terrain when auto-tunnelling is selected
- Clicking a notification will now rotate the camera to focus on the affected facility/exit/entrance
- Height markers now appear when building downhill more often
- Community translations now support overriding the games font, allowing support for East Asian languages where characters were previously not included.
- Escape now exits the main menu.
Planet Coaster’s developers are also preparing a December update and promise to offer more free content.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Hungry Eaters is a new Snake-like game for Windows 10 users
- Microsoft announces free Xbox Live Games with Gold for December
- Tom Clancy’s The Division: Survival affected by many issues say gamers
Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 at the beginning of 2020. Then the software giant will stop releasing patch updates for Win 7. As such, […]
In the past, if you wanted to watch a movie at home, you had to use a clunky DVD player and the TV you had […]
It seems like 2019 is going to be a busy year for the Surface team and Microsoft. The tech giant has the most interesting update […]