Plex App for Windows Phone Brings Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
Plex is the media app which organizes all of your video, music and photo collection and even streams them across all of your devices. The app has users from all platforms, both desktop and mobile.
The guys behind the app are always updating it and making sure everything is up to date, and now they have done the same thing for Windows Phone users, releasing the most recent version.
The single new feature is that the app can now detect N and K/N editions of Windows and display a helpful message. however, there are plenty of useful fixes, as follows:
- (Win, UI) Improve keyboard navigation
- (Win, UI) Fix problem where server picker dropdown became too small with Windows 10 build 10586
- (Win) Fix search
- (Search, WP) Searches resulting in a single category did not show up
- (Camera Upload) Fix crash on upload
- (Camera Upload) Fix directory name sent to server
- Cloud Sync was not showing up as an available server
- Fix wrong sort order in server picker immediately after sign-in
- Some miscellaneous UI fixes on movie page
- Fix bug causing discovery to not run in some situations
- Server on local machine not showing as available if Wi-Fi is turned off
- Improved security when testing connections
- A number of user-reported crashes
If you want to make use of this update, then go ahead and download the app from the Windows Store. Also, let us know what other bugs and glitches you are still experiencing by leaving your input in the comments box.
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]