If you’re a football fan, we have a very good piece of news for you: pre-orders for PES 2017 are now open. If you pre-order now, you can access exclusive myClub content that will definitely give you the upper hand when dribbling your opponents.
PES 2017 will significantly improve the football gameplay experience thanks to the new interactive reality feature in both control and new authentic visuals. The game developer promises you’ll notice these changes from the very first moment you enter the football field.
Moreover, if you pre-order PES 2017 now, you’ll receive the following myClub exclusive content:
- 2x Barcelona Agents 80
- 1x Barcelona Agents 75
- 1x PES Agents
- 1x UEFA.com TOTY 2015
- 4x Start Up Agents
- 10,000 GP x 10 weeks
If you’re still undecided, and you can’t choose between FIFA 2017 and PES 2017, maybe these new feature will help you make up your mind:
- Real Touch – Even the slightest details in how you control players influence the manner in which they control the ball.
- Authentic Visuals – The player models, lighting, crowds, pitch and stadiums have all been revamped. The stadium looks almost real.
- Adaptive AI – PES 2017 relies on artificial intelligence technologies to learn more about your playing style. This means that the AI will learn how you play and adapt accordingly.
- Natural Player Movement – New animations have been added, and players will perfectly mimic the movements and reactions of real players.
- Goalkeepers – New motions and animations help the keepers perform better.
- myClub – Create your own strategy and buy the players you want with the new myClub Scout/Auction feature.
You can pre-order PES 2017 for $59.99 from Microsoft. The game will officially be launched on September 13.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Xbox Game Preview on Windows 10 gives gamers more influence
- Anniversary Update blocks Exclusive Mode in DualShock 4 and other game controllers
- EA releases new Battlefield 1 gameplay trailer