Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds is down worldwide

by Madalina Dinita
Madalina Dinita
Madalina Dinita
Windows & Software Expert
Madalina has been a Windows fan ever since she got her hands on her first Windows XP computer. She is interested in all things technology, especially emerging technologies... read more
Affiliate Disclosure
PUBG major tech bug

Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds is down for thousands of users worldwide.

So, if you can’t join PUBG’s servers, rest assured, the issues is not on your end.

According to the information available on Down Detector, 89% of the affected gamers encountered server connection issues. The other 11% can’t log in to their accounts.

PUBG is down

The problem affects both PC and Xbox players.

For the time being, there is no official information from PUBG’s devs about this general server issue. We’ll keep an eye on the situation and we’ll update this article as soon as new information is available.

Are you experiencing similar issues? Let us know in the comments below.

This article covers:Topics: