- Rainbow Six Siege is a tactical shooter you can play online, where you can choose your character based on nationality and gear. It's part of the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six series.
- If you have connection drops, lagging, delays or other issues when you play Rainbow Six Siege, use one of the VPN services below to fix them.
- For additional problems related to this game, visit our Rainbow Six Troubleshooting Hub.
- Join our Gaming VPN center for more cool stuff.
Rainbow Six Siege is a first-person tactical shooter you can play online in co-op mode. It’s available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. On Windows, you can play it on Steam and Uplay.
The game is part of the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six series. You can play as various characters of the Rainbow team, depending on the preferred nationality, weapons, and gear.
Rainbow Six Siege hosts multiple servers online. But if you have a slow Internet connection during gameplay, it’s time to look into solutions. The best way to fix it is by using a VPN to improve ping.
However, not all VPNs are right for the job, so we’re here you help you find the best VPN to play Rainbow Six Siege and reduce ping.
What are the best VPN apps to play Rainbow Six Siege?
Private Internet Access (PIA) is your best choice when using a VPN for Rainbow Six Siege. Owned by Kape Technologies, PIA can boost your connection speed during gameplay by connecting you to a VPN server closer to the game server.
Using Private Internet Access, you can explore over 3,200 servers in 46 countries. It has private DNS to enhance your gaming experience, and you can disable data encryption if you want to further increase the connection speed.
What else you should know about PIA:
- Static and dynamic IP addresses
- Port forwarding and split tunneling
- No identifying logs
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Private Internet AccessReduces ping so that you can enjoy your Rainbow Six Siege gameplay.
CyberGhost VPN is the only free VPN for Rainbow Six Siege on this list. It’s also operated by Kape Technologies, bringing more than 6,400 servers in 89 countries.
This VPN app is incredibly intuitive. It has exclusive DNS servers and DNS leak protection to keep you safe while you’re gaming. Besides, CyberGhost is one of the best VPNs for protection against hackers.
What else you should know about CyberGhost VPN:
- Unblocks streaming services
- Preserves your anonymity while torrenting
- No-logging policy
- 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day free trial without credit card)
CyberGhost VPNSpeed up your network connection and eliminate lags when playing Rainbow Six Siege.
NordVPN is one of the fastest VPN apps that can help you comfortably play Rainbow Six Siege by reducing ping. It provides you with over 5,400 servers in 59 countries.
Designed by Tefincom & Co., S.A., NordVPN lets you quickly connect to the nearest VPN server, depending on where you are. It allows up to 6 simultaneous connections.
What else you should know about NordVPN:
- Ad and malware blocker (CyberSec)
- Supports torrenting and streaming
- No data logging
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
NordVPNReduce ping and improve your connection speed when playing Rainbow Six Siege.
To summarize, Rainbow Six Siege is one of the best tactical shooters you can play online. However, if you can’t enjoy it anymore due to lagging or because your Rainbow Six siege connection failed, you shouldn’t have to turn off the game and try it another day.
Instead, use a reliable VPN app like the ones above to reduce your ping and improve the network connection. You can even make Rainbow Six Siege load faster by making a few simple tweaks.
FAQ: Learn more about Rainbow Six Siege and VPN
- How to set up a VPN for Rainbow Six Siege?
Download and install a VPN on your PC (like Private Internet Access). Connect to a VPN server that’s in the same region as your Rainbow Six Siege server. Launch and play the game.
- How to use VPN to unlock all operators in Rainbow Six Siege?
You can’t use a VPN to unlock all operators in Rainbow Six Siege because it has nothing to do with hiding your IP address or encrypting your traffic. You must buy the operators with Renown (in-game currency), which you can acquire by playing the game. Or purchase the yearly pass.
- Should I use a VPN when I play Rainbow Six Siege?
A VPN can help certain users fix their network connection issues to improve their gaming experience when playing Rainbow Six Siege, but it’s not mandatory. However, Steam and Ubisoft forbid using a VPN to get better deals (lower prices).
- Is Rainbow Six Siege free?
No, it’s not. But, occasionally, Rainbow Six Siege becomes free to play, so you should keep an eye on special events organized by Ubisoft and Steam.