- Ravensword: Shadowlands is an MMORPG released in 2013 for both Android and iOS.
- Later released for PC, it is now also available on Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch.
- The game is ported entirely on the new platform, without any modifications to the game's code.
- Xbox players can even download it from the Microsoft Store via a link we provided.
The fantasy genre was never short on titles when it came to gaming, especially if you’re talking about RPGs and MMORPGs, and it also seems to be a genre that gamers cannot get enough of.
That being said, Ravensword: Shadowlands will most likely feel right at home in the gaming library of Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch fans.
Originally created for the Android and iOS consoles, it was later made available for Windows players as well after it was greenlit by Steam.
Speaking of which, you can enjoy special prices for it if you buy it from special from dedicated gaming websites:
Be the hero of Tyreas and defend it against invaders
Like all fantasy MMOs, the game features a kingdom or land that is in dire need of heroes, and only you (along with anyone else willing to pay $6.99) can save it from utter destruction.
As far as features go, the game showcases the following:
Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons and items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Seamlessly switch between First and Third Person view while mastering different skills, making quest-altering and reputation-altering decisions!
Whether you will take your enemies down with sword or spells is purely up to you, and exploring the land will be made a lot easier thanks to the presence of both ground and flying mounts.
Besides, the game is described as being somewhat non-linear, with the presence of skills and a reputation system that is based on the decisions you make (since not everyone may like the hero’s path, after all).
For those that haven’t played it yet, here are some of the main features of Ravensword: Shadowlands:
- Numerous options for character customization and completing quests
- Reflex and precision-based combat with blocking and dodging
- Battle various enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures
- Use various weapons like bows, axes, and swords
- Decision-based, multi-part quests
Ravensword: Shadowlands is already available for download on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, and Nintendo Switch.