Rayman Fiesta Run Windows 10 Edition now available on the Windows Store
Ubisoft released its Rayman Fiesta Run game for Windows users back in the spring of 2014, and now it seems that the company has developed a version made specifically for Windows 10. And by the looks of it, the game is pretty much the same as the one which originally released for Windows 8.
However, we at Windows Report don’t doubt the fact that there might have been some changes made in order to make sure the game ran smoothly on Windows 10. Here are its description and main features:
Join legendary platforming hero Rayman for a new adventure on your favorite mobile device! If you enjoyed Rayman Jungle Run, winner of the App Store’s BEST of 2012, you will love Rayman Fiesta Run and its new wacky Fiesta world! Lunge for cocktail umbrellas, leap on limes and punch those piñatas…the sky’s the limit!
PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG
* More than 75 levels welcome you for the Fiesta!
* Bounce on sausages and make your way through 4 new festive worlds
* Beat all 3 new epic bosses to reach the dreaded Land of the Livid Dead Island!
* Collect Lums to get awesome rewards and power-ups
DISCOVER RAYMAN’S AMAZING NEW POWERS
* Rayman could jump, fly, punch and run up the walls…
* …he can now slide, swim or shrink on the fly into a tiny hero
* Unleash the power of the Super Punch!
BEWARE OF THE INVASION!
* Play all the levels you thought you knew in a totally different way
* Avoid new traps and defeat even fiercer enemies
* Get ready for more great challenges!
ENJOY GORGEOUS GRAPHICS
* Rayman Jungle Run was pretty… Rayman Fiesta Run looks absolutely delicious!
* Immerse yourself into the Fiesta thanks to the increased depth of field
* And if you like great lightings, Rayman has put a brand new disco ball up for you!
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
Share your activities, post your achievements on Facebook, and follow your friends on the world map.
If you’re a fan of Rayman, then go ahead and snag the game for $3 — even if some might complain that this paid game still features quite a few inside-app purchases in order to get some special features.
Steam is one of the biggest gaming platforms, but players reported that Steam does not show them in game. This problem is particularly annoying, especially […]