Many users reported Readable byte stream error while trying to access their Hotmail account.
This issue can be problematic, especially if you need to check an important email, but in today’s article, we’ll show you how to fix this issue once and for all.
How to fix Readable byte stream error in Hotmail?
1. Try using a different browser
If you keep getting this error message in your browser, it’s advised that you try a different one.
There are many great browsers on the market, but if you want secure and privacy-oriented browser, we suggest trying out UR Browser.
The browser is similar to Google Chrome, but it offers better privacy and security features, so if you’re in need of a new browser, UR Browser is the way to go.
2. Clear the browser cache
To fix Readable byte stream error, try clearing your cache. You can do that by following these steps:
- Open your browser.
- Click the Menu icon and choose Settings from the menu.
- Scroll all the way down and click on Advanced.
- Now choose Clear browsing data.
- Set the Time range to All time. Now click the Clear data button.
Note: Users reported that this is just a temporary workaround, so you might have to repeat it every time you want to access Hotmail.
3. Use an email client instead
If you’re still having this issue, perhaps using a third-party email client might be a decent workaround.
Windows 10 has its own email client in a form of Mail app, but if you want a powerful email client that will work with any webmail service, you should try out Mailbird.
4. Use Incognito mode
- Open your browser and click the Menu icon in the top right corner.
- Now choose New Incognito Window.
- In the new window, try to open your webmail and check if the issue is still there.
Note: If this solution fixes the problem, you’ll need to use Incognito mode whenever you want to access your webmail.
There you go, several quick and easy solutions that can help you with Readable byte stream error. If you found our article useful, feel free to leave a comment below.
- Fix: Asana Outlook add-in not working
- How to fix Outlook’s action cannot be completed error
- How to download and use Outlook Express in Windows 10