- Users reported that they received the Object Readable byte stream error in the browser while trying to check for their Outlook emails.
- This happens because email web apps are very complex and sometimes the browsers or the servers have an error.
- A great solution to avoid this problem is to try using another browser.
- You can also think about using an email client to check your emails.
Many users reported Object Readable byte stream error while trying to access their Hotmail account.
This issue can be problematic, especially if you need to check an important email, but in today’s article, we’ll show you how to fix this issue once and for all.
How can I fix Object Readable byte stream error in Hotmail?
1. Try using a different browser
If you keep getting this error message in your browser, it’s advised that you try a different one.
There are many great browsers on the market, but if you want a secure and privacy-oriented browser, we suggest trying out Opera browser.
The browser is somewhat similar to Google Chrome, but it offers better privacy and security features, so if you’re in need of a new browser, Opera is the way to go.
Among the greatest Opera features, you will also find a built-in adblocker, free, unlimited VPN, integrated messenger, workspaces, and a video pop-out function. And that’s the tip of the iceberg, really.
OperaSwitch to a better browser to avoid issues when checking emails in Outlook or any other web services.
2. Use an email client instead
Opening too many tabs puts a burden on your browser. Perhaps using a third-party email client might be a decent workaround.
Windows 10 has its own email client in a form of Mail app, but if you want a powerful email client that will work with any webmail service, you should try out Mailbird.
With Mailbird installed, you can add all of your personal or business accounts. This way, you can get one unified view. Instead of 2-4 different tabs opened, one separate application.
Having a clean interface also helps. But most importantly, rendering and login problems will go away.
Instead, you can get more productive if you start integrating your favorite apps such as Google Calendar, Dropbox, Facebook, and many more with Mailbird.
3. Clear the browser cache
- Open your browser.
- Click the Menu icon and choose Settings from the menu.
- Scroll all the way down and click on Advanced.
- Now choose Clear browsing data.
- Set the Time range to All time.
- Click the Clear data button.
Note: Users reported that this is just a temporary workaround, so you might have to repeat it every time you want to access Hotmail.
4. Use the Incognito mode
- Open your browser and click the Menu icon in the top right corner.
- Now choose New Incognito Window.
- In the new window, try to open your webmail and check if the issue is still there.
Note: If this solution fixes the problem, you’ll need to use Incognito mode whenever you want to access your webmail.
There you go, several quick and easy solutions that can help you with Object Readable byte stream error. If you found our article useful, feel free to leave a comment below.