Since it’s not the most popular or talked about app, not everyone might know about the Redbull TV app. That doesn’t mean it is not something people should look into, though. The service is all about bringing exclusive video from globetrotting adventurers, new music and entertainment from trendsetting artists, and live events featuring top musicians and athletes from around the world. The app first came on the scene when it was launched for Windows 8.
Right now, the Redbull TV app is available on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. It can be downloaded free of charge via the Windows Store. Here is some of what you can expect:
- Amazing global live events, including sports, music and more
- Lean back and experience the best of Red Bull TV, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Discover even more premium VOD content through curated channels updated daily
- Search through the extensive Red Bull TV catalogue
We managed to take the Redbull TV app for a spin and can say for sure that it works really well. It is easy to use, more so than we had expected, and much better than any YouTube app out for Windows 10 and Mobile. There’s an option to stream live content along with watching videos on demand for a price. (During our time using the Redbull TV app, we mainly listened to Awolnation. If you’ve never heard about this band, then look them up and their album, Megalithic Symphony.)
Overall, this is a great app for those who enjoy action sports and good music. We wholeheartedly recommend this app to all.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft launches Windows Dev Center Tips to help devs roll out Windows 10 apps to the Store
- WordPad, Fax & Scan and other Windows Accessories available in Windows Store as Centennial apps
- You can now download Edge extensions from the Windows Store