Remote Xbox One installs and improved progress bar are now available
Microsoft has rolled out a new update to the Windows Store app and its current version is 11703.1001.45.0. The update brings one essential new feature alongside many UI improvements.
Windows Store improved progress bar
The Windows Store now has an improved progress bar for downloads in the Downloads & Updates section. The new design of the progress bar now shows the download speed and this was a much-needed feature.
Windows Store interactive notifications
In addition to the enhanced design of the progress bar, Microsoft has also introduced interactive notifications. For instance, when you install a new app or when you choose to update an app you’ll see two buttons on the notifications from the Windows Store that will allow you to quickly launch the app or pin it to the Start menu.
Share apps easily
The new update also brings an easier way of sharing apps on Windows Store. The share icon in the app listings used to be only bearable noticeable, but now it’s much easier to be noticed as it’s placed beside the Launch/Install button for app and game listings.
Install UWP apps remotely on the Xbox One
This is the most useful new feature and it’s a convenience which will dramatically enhance the usage of these apps.
This is the complete list of changes that should apply with version 11703.1001.45.0. of the Store app:
- New Progress Bar UI + App Download Speed
- Share Button UI Improvement + Visibility
- Work and School Account UI Improvement
- Hamburger Menu Improvement
- Overall Speed Improvement + Loading
- Search Bar UI Improvement + Cancel Button
- App Album Picture UI Improvement
- Improvement on Toast Notification w/ Launch or Pin app option
- Improvement in Download Refreshing Algorithm
As you know by now, you can get the latest update for the Windows Store by going there and checking for updates.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows Store poised for growth but needs more quality apps, study says
- Windows Store update revamps the UI, adds new useful features
- Download the new UWP Windows 10 Telegram App from the Windows Store
What Android emulator is the best for my Windows PC? Bluestacks MeMu Nox Remix OS Player Droid4X AMIDuOS Windroy Genymotion Xamarin Android Player Andy We’re […]
Recently, a security researcher @SandboxEscaper disclosed in a tweet which has been deleted (the account also has been removed), that the task scheduler is vulnerable […]
Microsoft may be developing a new wireless charging system called “Ultrafast’” for its devices, if a newly discovered patent gets approved for mass production. This […]