You can now play Riptide GP: Renegade on Windows 10 and Xbox One
Riptide GP: Renegade includes single-player modes, ghost racing (Challenge Mode), online multiplayer with up to 8 players, and local split-screen multiplayer. The Xbox One also supports up to 6 players for split-screen racing while the Windows 10 version supports up to four players in split-screen. Matt Small, CEO and co-founder of game developer Vector Unit, announced in a blog post:
We created race tracks with secret shortcuts, and added massive set pieces for you to race through like military bases, burning forest fires, and flying mining platforms. We added in gigantic jumps off huge waterfalls and buildings, and brought back the idea of animated, transforming vehicles. And on top of that we added a whole story mode, a ton of unlockable characters, a stunt skill tree, and upgrade systems for characters and hydrojets. (We even added a secret big head mode for fans of classic console racers!)
The game lets players race through futuristic environments using rocket-fueled watercraft while performing breathtaking mid-air stunts all while outrunning cops. Riptide GP: Renegade features various tracks and environments across its campaign. Multiplayer is also available either online or in local split-screen.
These are the game’s features, according to its Windows Store listing:
- Thrill-Ride Environments – Blast across floating factory platforms, brave hurricane-strength waves, and infiltrate a military base in the midst of battle. Every race track is packed with interactive set pieces, dynamic obstacles and secret shortcuts.
- Deep Career Mode – Battle your way through a variety of races and boss fights to reach the top of the underground hydro jet racing circuit. Earn cash and experience to upgrade and customize your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider’s performance.
- Online Multiplayer – Compete online in thrilling 8 player matchups against the best players from around the world.
- Split Screen Multiplayer – Challenge your friends in local split-screen multiplayer championships. Play with up to 6 players on a single machine! (Up to 4 players on PC.)
- Challenge Mode – Take command of the leaderboards and test your skills against ghost recordings of your friends’ best performances.
- Transforming Vehicles – Collect and upgrade a garage full of blisteringly fast hydro jets that transform while you ride them. Win money to upgrade and customize each one.
- State of the Art Water Racing – Riptide GP: Renegade brings dynamic water racing to a new level of excitement with breathtaking water physics, splash-tastic spray effects, and more! Every race is different because the surface you race on is always changing.
- 1080p / 60 fps – Silky smooth, blisteringly fast racing action! (Windows performance will vary by platform.)
- Xbox Live: Cross saves between Xbox One and Windows 10
- Unlock a full set of 27 fun and challenging Achievements for a total of 1000 Gamerscore!
Riptide GP: Renegade is now available to purchase for $9.99 via Microsoft’s marketplace.
The error You do not have the necessary privilege to create new virtual machines appears in the cases in which the user doesn’t have enough […]
Microsoft released their Q4 earnings an it’s all good news. The giant registered amazing growth on all departments, increasing its share price by one third. […]
Microsoft released the latest 1908 Xbox One system update for the members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring. Along with it also comes the […]