One of the best Windows 8 security apps currently available on the Windows Store, the RoboForm password generator app for Windows 8 users has now received a big update which adds new features and makes the app even better than before.
The official RoboForm app for Windows 8, 8.1 devices has been released back in the end of the previous month and it currently represents one of the best password manager tools for Windows 8.1 users, touch and desktop alike. Now the app has received a set of new features that we’ve discovered by looking at the official release note after I’ve been prompted to install the latest version. And if you have already downloaded and installed the official RoboForm app and you’ve been upset about the lack of certain features, the new version will definitely cheer you up.
According to the release note, the latest version of the official RoboForm app for Windows 8 finally brings the much-needed Password Generator utility and also ads refresh action for embedded RoboForm Browser. Of course, various bugs have been squashed and performance improvements have been put in place. A previous update which RoboForm had received fixed the following options and added various improvements:
- One click Login into your Web accounts in the embedded RoboForm Browser
- Multi-step Logins: Use the “Matching Passcards” button in the built-in browser
- AutoSave Logins in embedded RoboForm browser, also manual Save
- View your Logins, Bookmarks, Identities, Contacts and Safenotes
- Create and Edit your Logins, Bookmarks and Safenotes
- Working directly with your RoboForm Everywhere Account
- Fill forms from Identities in RoboForm embedded browser
The app comes with a size of less than one megabyte, so you can go ahead and follow the download link at the end of the article to get the latest version of RoboForm for Windows 8 to safely managed and store all of your passwords.