10 best royalty free image software for Windows PCs (plus some bonus tools)
How to upload your royalty free image to the following sites:
You can upload your photos to 123RF.com through the following procedures. 123RF is a royalty-free digital media library that provides lots of budget-friendly commercial and editorial images, video footage, logo designs and illustrations. 123RF now ranks as the leading global provider version to 123RF.com.
Upload your Photos:
- Login to your 123RF account.
- Access the Contributor’s Dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Upload ‘button.
- Select ‘Photos ‘
- Click the ‘Continue >>‘button.
- Select ‘FTP settings / Check Upload FTP Results ‘.
- Set up your FTP client to upload to 123RF.com.
- Connect your FTP client to 123RF’s FTP server.
Please use the following settings:
- Host Address/Server : ftp.123rf.com
- Username : Your Username (UID)
- Password : Your login password at 123rf.com
- Once you click on ‘Quickconnect ‘, you will see a connection response at the top.
- Hence, after you are connected, locate the Photo(s) in the file name folder on your left. Then, drag the photo(s) to the file name box on your right.
- Now, the Upload process will be shown in the box named Server/Local File.
- The status panel where the ‘Successful Transfer’ tab is indicates the status of photo(s) being uploaded to our server.
- Please read the information under Warranties and Representations carefully. When you are ready to continue, check the checkbox.
- Then select ‘Click here to process upload files ‘.
- You will be directed to the page below.
- After the queue has completed, you will see the status showing ‘Completed ‘.
- You may click on the ‘Completed Images‘to see your successfully uploaded images from the ‘Pending‘tab.
- Precede to the next stage where you have to describe and keyword your photo(s). Once you’ve done that, please ensure that you click ‘Save Changes‘.
- Describing and Key wording your Photos
- After processing, you have to describe and keyword your photo(s).
- Go to the Upload Wizard on Wikimedia Commons. You can always get to it from the Upload file link in the menu on the left.
- Use the illustration on the first page to understand whether Wikimedia Commons can accept your upload.
- When you’re ready to upload, click
- Next near the end of the page.
- Click Select media files to share and find the image or images you want to upload from your computer.
- Licensing your file
- Click Continue and select the options that apply to your upload, as prompted. When you are done, click next. More information »
- Organizing and describing your upload
- Enter a title for the image. Use plain, descriptive language. Then enter a description of the image and the date it was created.
- Help organize Wikimedia Commons by assigning categories to your file. When you are done, click next.
- After this, your upload will be published and complete.
- To upload a photo, click on the link on the homepage that says ‘Submit a photo’ (or go to https://unsplash.com/submit). If you’re not logged in already, follow the prompts create an account or login.
- After you have logged in, follow the instructions to upload a photo.
Other websites you can upload your royalty free images are listed below. Check sites for tips on how to upload your images. Uploading images on these sites are not difficult.
- Every Stock Photo
- Negative Space
- Old Book Illustrations
- ISO Republic
- Public Domain Vectors
- 1 Million Free Pictures
- Realistic Shots
- Startup Stock Photos
- The British Library
- The Public Domain Review
- Fancy Crave
- The Pic Pac
- Jay Mantri
- Dreams Time
- Death to Stock Photo
- Shutter Stock
- Foodies Feed
- Flickr Commons
- Public Domain Pictures
- Creative Vix
- Barn Images
- Snapwire Snaps
Browsers are essential tools for surfing the Internet. Also, the interface of any browser is crucial for providing a user-friendly experience. However, this feature is […]
While using the Power Bi desktop app you may face some issues with your data and file. One such error is related to Power Bi […]
The built-in Windows Photos app allows you to edit photos as well as play videos of multiple formats apart from viewing images. Sometime, the app […]