Sainsbury’s, the third largest chain of supermarkets in the United Kingdom, has decided that it’s time to show some love to Windows users. That’s why the company has released a bunch of Windows apps available for a free download.
In this digital era, even supermarkets have decided to embrace the online strategy. Sainsbury’s has made available for free 3 apps on the Windows Store – the main Sainsbury’s one, eBooks – Sainsbury’s Entertainment and Movies – Sainsbury’s Entertainment.
Here are the main features of the eBooks Sainsbury’s app:
- Discover our growing library of over 400,000 eBook titles
- Enjoy reading FREE eBooks with over 35,000 titles to explore
- Fast-loading FREE samples allow you to try before you buy
- Buy from the app and read offline
- Collect Nectar points on your eBook purchases
- Elegant and immersive reading experience
- Easily customizable settings – choose fonts, text size, and more
- Access your library from all of your devices
And here are those of Movies – Sainsbury’s Entertainment:
- No subscription required
- Rent or buy films and TV shows
- Collect Nectar points on your purchases
- Choose standard definition (SD) or high definition (HD) quality
- Stream over Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, or download to your mobile device to watch offline
- Switch between devices – start watching on your PC, resume on your mobile or tablet device – watch what you want, where you want, when you want
- Link your UltraViolet account to import your UV titles into your library
- Easy to use parental control system allows you to set PIN restrictions by BBFC age rating, giving you peace of mind
- Stream movie trailers to help you decide what to watch next
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.