Windows hybrid devices are getting more and more popular, as consumer are looking to buy a device that can offer them the productivity of the keyboard and the versatility of a touch unit. Such is the case with the Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga that has been recently discounted.
The Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga Touchscreen 2 in 1 laptop (or tablet?) can be currently purchased with a $380 discount on the Microsoft Store. The Windows hybrid was initially available for a price of $1,279 but can now be bought for $899, probably as an effect of newer models becoming available with refreshed hardware. But this doesn’t mean, by all means, that this is not a good choice. Here’s a quick rundown of some of its most important tech specs:
- Display – 12.5 in Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support
- Processor – Intel Core i5-4200U 1.60 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.60 GHz
- Memory – 4GB DDR3L 1600 MHz
- Storage – 128GB SSD
- Operating system – Windows 8.1, 64-bit
- Ports – 4-in-1 card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC); 2 USB 3.0 (1 charge) • Mini HDMI • Lenovo OneLink dock port • Headphone output/Microphone input combo
- Audio – Dolby Home Theater v4
- Video – Intel HD Graphics 4400 with shared graphics memory
- Battery – 4-cell lithium-ion (up to 8 hours)
- Camera – 720p HD webcam
- Wireless – 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (Miracast enabled), Bluetooth
- Dimensions – 12.46 x 8.70 x 0.76 in (316.48 x 220.98 x 19.30 mm) 3.49 lbs (1.58 kg)
So, as we can see, it comes with quite some decent specs. The tablet-laptop hybrid also ges a backlit keyboard that is also lift-and-lock keyboard. Included with the purchase is a digitizer pen with slot, as well. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla glass, something that is more commonly associated with smartphones. So yeah, this is really one impressive device to give it a try.