A screensaver is a computer program initially designed to prevent phosphor burn-in on CRT and plasma computer monitors by blanking the screen or filling it with moving images or patterns when the computer is not in use.
Today’s screensavers are used primarily for entertainment, security or to display system status information.
Screensavers problems with Windows 10
A lot of folks run into troubles with their favorite screensaver after updating to Windows 10 and we’ve done our homework and covered some of the issues that might prevent your screen saver from working and how to fix it.
Are screensavers still needed?
To be really honest, screensavers are way less used then they were in the past as most of the users prefer an hi-resolution background image rather than an animation.
Generally speaking, unless you’re still using an old monitor from the 90s, screensavers on a Windows PC are no longer needed.
- Download Advanced System Care for Windows 10 [Reviewed by Pros]
- Download Advanced SystemCare for Windows PC
- Download AVG TuneUp for Windows 10, Windows 7
- Download CCleaner for Windows 10, Windows 7
- Download Flash Drive Recovery for Windows 10
- Download Laplink PCmover for Windows 10, Windows 7
- Download Paragon Backup & Recovery
- Download PC Startup Master for a Faster Windows Boot
- Download Speccy for Windows 10, Windows 7
- HBO Go
- Hotspot (Wi-Fi)
- How to archive emails in Windows Live Mail
- How to bring an off-screen application to screen in Windows 10
- How to change Windows 10 network settings to private
- How to change Windows Live Mail language on your Windows PC
- How to change Windows Live Mail settings with ease
- How to download Microsoft Office Picture Manager on Windows 10
- How to edit Windows Live Mail’s signature in just a few steps
- How to edit, delete or archive a Slack channel – Slack Guides
- How to fix Epson printer 0xf errors with ease
- How to fix printer error 0x000003e3 with ease
- How to recover deleted emails from Windows Live Mail
- How to remove “Windows detected ZEUS Virus” alerts
- How to remove Windows Live Mail duplicate folders and emails
- How to send multiple emails in Windows Live Mail
- How to Uninstall Cortana in Windows 10 [TESTED METHOD]
- How to uninstall Fortnite in just a few steps
- HP Inc.