A screensaver is a computer program initially designed to prevent phosphor burn-in on CRT and plasma computer monitors by blanking the screen or filling it with moving images or patterns when the computer is not in use.
Today’s screensavers are used primarily for entertainment, security or to display system status information.
Screensavers problems with Windows 10
A lot of folks run into troubles with their favorite screensaver after updating to Windows 10 and we’ve done our homework and covered some of the issues that might prevent your screen saver from working and how to fix it.
Are screensavers still needed?
To be really honest, screensavers are way less used then they were in the past as most of the users prefer an hi-resolution background image rather than an animation.
Generally speaking, unless you’re still using an old monitor from the 90s, screensavers on a Windows PC are no longer needed.
- Daemon Tools
- Download 7zip for Windows 10
- Download Avast Antivirus for Windows 10
- Download Express Zip for Windows 10
- Download GOG Galaxy 2.0 [Game Launcher & Offline Installer]
- Download Intego Antivirus for Windows [Free Trial]
- Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows 10
- Download Kill Ping for Windows 10 [Latest version]
- Download McAfee Total Protection for Windows 10
- Download VideoProc for Windows [Latest 2020 version]
- Download WinRAR for PC/Mac
- Download WTFast for Windows 10 [Latest version]
- DriverFix Review: update and fix your drivers like an expert
- We answer: What is disk image and how to use it?
- What is a VPN kill switch? How does it work & How to test it
- What is GOG Galaxy 2.0? Here’s what you should know [Review]
- Windows 10 2004 search
- Windows 10 flashing screen, Can’t do anything
- Windows 10 July Patch Tuesday [DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS]
- WTFast Gaming VPN: Is it legit? How does it work?