- Server overheating issues can lead to performance issues, including system slow down and hardware failure.
- Server temperature monitor software can help you stay on top of malfunctioning hardware on your network.
- PRTG Network Monitor is an all-in-one server monitoring software that offers temperature reports collected from the sensors.
- Explore this guide to find more about the best server temperature monitoring software for you server.
Server overheating is one of the most common causes of performance issues and failure of the machines. Consistently monitoring your server hardware for heating issues is essential to avoid performance issues due to overheating.
Server temperature monitor software are the tools that can help you recognize the failing hardware before it shuts down by consistently monitoring the temperature and CPU load.
In this article, we have listed a few handpicked server temperature monitor software to help you check computer system temperature sensors, fan speed, power usage, and more.
What is the best server temperature monitor software?
PRTG Network Monitor is an all in one infrastructure monitor tool that offers several sensors to accurately measure server temperature.
It can be configured to measure temperature either through SNMP or WMI.
PRTG Network Monitor can monitor all types of servers, including mail server, web server, database server, and file server.
It offers all the information in real-time to the sysadmins to monitor their server to improve their networks’ stability and performance.
It also supports all the important technologies like SNMP, WMI, SSH for Linux and macOS system, traffic analysis using protocols, HTTP reset, and REST APIs.
Key features of PRTG Network Monitor:
- An all-in-one server monitoring solution
- Can monitor all the systems, devices, traffic, and applications
- All the features are included with PRTG
- Easy to use and scalable
PRTG Network Monitor
Monitor your server’s temperature fluctuations with ease by using this powerful and exact software today.
Atera is mainly a remote monitoring management software designed for IT professionals. It includes devices and server monitor for a range of metrics, including server temperature monitoring.
If you are a managed service provider, Atera offers all the tools required to bring your business together. From remote monitoring and management to powerful ticketing and customer satisfaction surveying, Atera offers it all.
Other nifty features offered by Atera include real-time alerts, network discovery, IT automation to apply pre-configured administrative and maintenance tasks, which can be applied to servers and workstations, remote access, patch management, and custom scripting.
Key features of Atera:
- Server CPU temperature monitoring
- Remote monitoring and management features
- Remote access and support
- Value for money
With an advanced hardware detection engine, AIDA64 Extreme provides detailed information about installed software and diagnostic functions. It can monitor sensors in real-time and gather accurate voltage, temperature, and fan speed readings. Its diagnostic functions can help detect and prevent hardware malfunction.
AIDA64 Extreme also offers a couple of tools to measure benchmarks on individual hardware components or entire servers. It is compatible with all the 32-bit and 64-bit Windows editions, including Windows Server 2019.
Key features of AIDA64 Extreme:
- The diagnostic tool offers detailed information on the hardware configuration
- Stress testing to test system stability
- Sensor Panel to monitor system performance, including temperature
- External display support
If you are looking for an affordable temperature monitoring tool, Speccy is a great option. It can offer a quick summary or dive deeper into every aspect of your PCs to help you make informed decisions.
Speccy allows you to check real-time temperatures of critical components to help you prevent problems before they occur. The detailed report offers information related to your system hardware, including CPU, motherboard, RAM, graphics card, and more.
You can also save the scan results directly as a snapshot in XML or text file format to share computer hardware information with your IT team or support.
Key features of Speccy:
- Shows real-time temperature of critical hardware components
- Offers detailed information about hardware components including GPU, CPU, RAM, and motherboard
- Save snapshots of system report in XML or text file
HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that can read systems’ primary health sensors and show information related to voltage, temperature, fans speed, and more. It is designed to handle the most common chips like the ITE IT87 series, Winbond ICs, and others.
In addition, HWMonitor can also read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors along with storage drive temperature via S.M.A.R.T and GPU temperature.
Key features of HWMonitor:
- Provides information on voltages, temperature and fans speed
- Compatible with most modern CPUs
- SMART support to read hard drive temperature
Servers are the backbone of any business, and being able to minimize downtime is the most important aspect of any successful business.
These server temperature monitor software options offer constant monitoring of your server infrastructure by tracking the health, disk space, temperature, and performance of your servers to prevent outages.