Shadow Warrior 2 is scheduled for release on October 13 for both Xbox One and Windows PC. There are many details about the game already available, ranging from hardware and OS compatibility information to game features.
Indeed, the game developers have been very generous in details, and participated actively in the discussion forums initiated by the Shadow Warrior 2 community, offering thorough explanations about the game.
Shadow Warrior 2 PC requirements:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-5675C or AMD A10-7850K APU or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / ATI Radeon R9 290 with 4 GB of Video Memory (4096 MB) or Radeon HD 7970 (3072 MB)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 14 GB available space.
Shadow Warrior 2 confirmed features:
- Denuvo and GOG versions have no form of DRM
- Uncapped FPS, variable refresh rates available
- 21:9 Ultrawide support
- Xbox controller (XInput) and PS4 controller support
- Photo Mode with features like FOV, post process, exposure, filters, camera tilt, hi-res screenshots and slowmotion
- Uses DX11
- Temporal AA, SSAA, Sli support
- Customizable crosshair
- AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround support (HUD and movies are automatically constrained to the center display)
- Resolution scale slider
- HDR display
- Full key mapping
- FOV slider
- Playing at 1080p FPS rates are = 660 – 40 fps on High / 970 – 60fps on Ultra on Ultra gfx settings.
- Texture quality = 2 gb – High textures / 4 gb – Ultra textures
- You can turn off almost the entire HUD and Ui if you want, such as the amage numbers and enemy health bars.
- You can disable and edit chromatic aberration / lens dirt / motion blur / DOF / lens flare
- Crossfire support
- Volumetric fog and light shafts , real-time reflections ,real-time shadows for a lot of lights sources
- No regional censorship
- Crossplay with GOG players
- Coop is 100% optional and campaign never forces you to buddy up.
You can already pre-purchase Shadow Warrior 2 from Steam and get a 10% discount, paying only $35.99.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- WWE 2K17 issues on Xbox One: low FPS rate, game freezes and more
- Gears of War 4 needs cross-play between Xbox and Windows 10
- Fix: frame rate drops in Xbox One backward compatibility games
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.